We provide comprehensive Training & Technical Assistance services to Head Start and Early Head Start programs throughout the country. We provide Staff Training, Community Assessments, Training for New Head Start Directors, Training for New Content Area Managers, Policy Council and Board of Directors Training, CLASS observations, ITERS & ECERS observations, Mentor Coaching, Preparation for Federal Monitoring Reviews, Strategic Planning as well as Writing 5-Year Grant Applications.
We are looking forward to working with you and your Head Start program in order to ensure that both you and your program are successful!
Why Use Essential Elements?
- Expertise at your fingertips – We have many years of experience in Head Start & Early Head Start – both at the program level and in providing T&TA services. We know what works.
- Excellent customer service – We offer reliable and responsive service. We’re here when you need us!
- Services tailored to meet your needs – We custom design our training and our services to meet the needs of your program.
- Proven results – It’s our goal to make you and your program successful.
Request More Info
I’d like to receive more information about services that Essential Elements offers.
Latest Blog Posts
- Why CLASS Observations In The Spring? (2/23/2020)
- Making Accidental Learning Part of the Plan (2/18/2020)
We are hiring additional Trainers to serve the Head Start and Early Head Start programs.
Applicants must have:
- Knowledge and experience in Head Start or Early Head Start
- Excellent customer service skills
Interested? Find out more about the Available Opportunities.