Our observers are always impartial and therefore allow the objectivity needed to observe without bias. You can be confident in the data you receive to inform you and help you make quality decisions on your program.
At Essential Elements, it’s more than just observing. In addition, as a result of our work, we also provide the following:
- Debriefing for the teacher after the ITERS observation.
- Meeting with the director and your management team, if desired, to discuss the results of the ITERS/ECERS observations.
- Opportunity for your Education Coordinator or Mentor Coach to sit in on the teacher debriefings for continuity purposes.
- Report of the strengths & areas for improvement of each classroom.
- Program-wide opportunities for improvement & recommendations.