We are so excited to be back on the road offering in-person training. So many of our clients have expressed the desire for in-person training and we are happy to be able to provide it. While live virtual trainings and webinars have filled a necessary void during the pandemic there are many advantages to in-person training.
- Your trainer has the opportunity to read nonverbal cues. They can read the audience and adapt the training to best meet your program’s needs.
- Trainings can be more interactive. Participants have a more active role. They can practice the content that they are learning during the training.
- Virtual trainings can be prone to distraction. The phone may ring; someone may stop by the office, causing the participant to lose focus.
- Team building. In-person training allows your team to come together, building comradery. They can share experiences and learn from each other.
- Trainings should have content that is customized to the specific needs of your program. Webinars are not customized, and the information can be outdated.
We recognize that many of our clients are not yet in the position to have in-person trainings or have found that they fill a need for their program, so we will continue offering our synchronous virtual trainings.
We are currently scheduling training for both in-service and pre-service as well as live CLASS™ Observations. For information on our training topics please contact Susan Witek at (704)277-7473 or view our services.