Program planning is an important piece of a successful Head Start or Early Head Start program. A current & comprehensive Community Assessment is one of the key documents to have for effective program planning. A comprehensive Community Assessment is also needed to write your Refunding Application, your Recompetition Grant Application and to maintain programmatic compliance. Your Community Assessment is a key document that drives decision-making in your program.
We create comprehensive & custom designed Community Assessments for Head Start programs, Early Head Start programs and agencies (including Community Action Agencies). Our Community Assessments will meet the requirements of the Head Start Program Performance Standards (and of your CAP or other program regulations). Since all of our services are custom designed to meet the specific needs of your program or agency, we will include any additional data that you request.
Our Community Assessments include:
- Aggregating and analyzing a multitude of data sources;
- Comparing current data with past years’ data;
- Colorful graphs and charts illustrating the data;
- Key findings for each piece of data;
- Highlights & considerations for each major section;
- Survey results of your Parents, Staff, Board of Directors and Community Partners.
Our user-friendly Community Assessments include an Analysis of the data, Methodology, an Executive Summary & much more. Call or email us for a free sample!
Are you looking for a Community Assessment for your program or agency? Give us a call today at (713) 594-7060 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.