Are you looking for someone to come to your program and conduct ITERS or ECERS observations of your classrooms?
We conduct ITERS & ECERS observations for Head Start and Early Head Start programs. As outside observers, we have the objectivity needed to observe classrooms without the possibility of bias. The results of these observations will provide you with the data that you need to make decisions in your program.
The ITERS & ECERS observations include:
- Observations of each of your classrooms;
- A debriefing with each Teacher after the observation to provide them with feedback and reflection of the results;
- The opportunity for your Education Coordinator or Mentor Coach to sit in on the debriefings – for continuity purposes;
- A meeting with you (and your Management team if you want) to discuss the results of the observations;
- The scores, a report of the strengths & areas of improvement of each classroom, and a list of program-wide issues that are causing lower scores and recommendations to address and correct those issues.
We also provide training on the ITERS and ECERS tools. Our highly interactive and practice-based training includes on-site training as well as practice conducting the ITERS or ECERS observations and debriefing/consultation after the observations. The training, observations and debriefings/consultation will provide your staff with the knowledge and hands-on experience to conduct ITERS or ECERS in their classrooms independently.
Are you looking for ITERS or ECERS observations or training on the ITERS or ECERS tools? Give us a call at (704) 451-3255 or email us at email@example.com.