The New Year is a great time to assess your programs strengths and areas where there are opportunities for improvement. While it is a new calendar year, your Teaching staff, Policy Council, Governing Board, Family Service Workers, Management Staff and Support staff are halfway through the program year. This is the perfect time to take stock and “fine tune”.
If you have identified a need to strengthen family partnerships, assist teaching staff with challenging behaviors, create more effective transitions, increase Classroom Organization or Instructional Support scores or strengthen your staff’s ability to interpret data to drive instruction, the second half of the program year is the perfect time for an in-service training. Implementing trainings to address identified areas for improvement as they are occurring is far more effective than waiting for the next year’s pre-service trainings.
Don’t wait, schedule your training while the year’s challenges are current and fresh in the minds of staff.
Our most popular in-service training topics for mid-year:
- Successfully Managing Challenging Behaviors.
- Becoming Trauma Informed – Successfully Managing Difficult Behaviors.
- In the Door and on the Floor – Best Practices for Home Visiting.
- How to Have Hard Conversations (with families or staff).
- Working with Challenging Families.
- The “Well Oiled Machine” – CLASS-based Classroom Organization Training.
- Asking the Juicy Questions – CLASS-based Instructional Support Training.
- Interpreting Data to Drive Instruction.
You can learn more about our full list of training topics and services at www.hsessentials.com.
Please call us at (704) 451-3255 or email us at email@example.com to discuss your mid-year in-service training needs for 2020!.