We often hear about leadership development opportunities for Content Area Managers and other staff on your Management Team. We believe that it’s also important to develop the leaders at your centers. The leaders at our centers have daily contact with the children and families and make important programmatic decisions on a regular basis.
It’s important to have strong leaders in place across your program. We need Center Directors to provide leadership for their center…guiding their staff and taking accountability for their center. We need Family Service Workers and Home Visitors to provide our families with excellent customer service – and help them to be engaged in their child’s education and on the road to self-sufficiency. And we need Content Area Managers to ensure that high quality services are being provided effectively and efficiently… and that their content area stays in full compliance.
Leadership Development Training is a great step to building strong leaders. We offer on-site, highly interactive Leadership Development Training that includes topics such as:
- Leadership versus management;
- Building a culture of teamwork;
- Identifying your supervisory style;
- Professionalism in the workplace;
- Your role and responsibilities as a leader;
- Setting expectations and accountability;
- Identifying ways that staff can support each other as professionals;
- Giving staff the tools to be successful;
- Delivering exceptional customer service;
- A focus on compliance monitoring (always staying “Review-ready”);
- Going above and beyond in attitude and action.
This custom designed training provides staff with an opportunity to learn about what it takes to be a leader – and it provides them with opportunities to “practice” being a strong leader.
Are you looking for highly interactive & practice-based Leadership Development Training for the leaders at your centers? Give us a call at (704) 451-3255 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.