As a Head Start or Early Head Start Director, you are responsible for ensuring the provision of excellent services to the children and families, compliance with all federal, state and local regulations, and providing great leadership to your staff.
The “Keys to Head Start” is a 1-on-1, on-site training that covers all of the ins and outs of Head Start – everything that a Head Start or Early Head Start Director needs to know. It includes topics such as:
- Head Start Program Performance Standards
- Content Area Requirements
- Creating a “To do” calendar for the year
- Policy Council & Board of Directors requirements
- Human Resources requirements
- Family Engagement plan
- Required training topics
- Community Assessment
- Policies & Procedures
- Written plans
- Ongoing Monitoring
- Head Start support systems
Please contact us for more information.